Cooking up the best chili and the best food in Nashville, sponsered by the best restaurants in Nashville!
Sunday October 14th
Yazoo Brewing Company
Judging at 2:00PM
$10 General Admission
$20 General Admission + 5 Yazoo Brew Tickets
FREE Children 6 & under
LIVE MUSIC IN NASHVILLE
PEPPER EATING CONTEST
YAZOO BREWING COMPANY
The Nashville Chili Festival is taking place on Sunday October 14th at Yazoo Brewing Company. The Nashville Chili Festival is an event is for all ages. There will be music, a chili pepper eating contest, activities for the kids and Yazoo Brewing Company is providing beer for the event from the best bars in Nashville.
The Nashville Chili Festival benefits Community Shares. Community Shares believes all Tennesseans deserve a clean environment, affordable health care, good jobs in Nashville, culture, art, and freedom from violence. Community Shares funds non-profits that make a difference.
Want to prove that your chili reigns supreme? Register to be a chili cook.
The entry fee is only $15 with the chance to win $200.
- Please make 5 gallons of chili
- Chili will need to be made before the contest
- Bring 2 ladles
- You can enter more than one type of chili
- A table will be provided, you are encouraged to decorate your table; tablecloths will not be provided
- Cups and Spoons for tasting will be provided
- Each contestant’s chili will be judged based on a panel of judges, there will also be a fan favorite we are sure to have Nashville Dancin